Thread: The PS4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 11:00   #376
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The PS4 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
I've only used it a few times but was fine with it. Was planning on getting one soon. Gutted I missed out on the recent price drops.
With regards to getting PSVR, i kind of regret getting mine, it has probably had less than a few days use as the novelty of it all didn't last long.

Playing a game like Until Dawn: Rush Of Blood is a must and is fun at the time if it doesn't give you a heart attack!!! but after that there isn't much else and for me i missed the large 4K picture that a regular TV gave, PSVR also didn't work too well with my varifocal glasses as it blurred the edges so was hard to read any text in focus, maybe i will give it another go sometime but i feel it is just a short term thing and won't get much use.