View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 11:27   #4201
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
And what date does that come on OB?.
Now TV don't seem to publicise that information in advance, you just have to keep checking. However, I think it is likely that the whole series, including series 7 this time, will appear when the current run of repeats on Sky Atlantic comes to an end.

They are currently showing three episodes a week on Fridays, and so far they've got to the end of series 3, with episodes 1-3 of series 4 scheduled for this coming Friday (6 April). So it'll be a few weeks yet before they get to the very end. You might want to keep your eye on this for the scheduled showing of series 7 on Sky Atlantic if you can bear putting up with the ads, although if I were you, I'd wait until it was put on demand, which would probably be only a couple or so weeks later if my take on this is correct.