View Single Post
Old 11-10-2007, 14:00   #116
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

I haven't had a reason to call them for a while, but called a couple of days ago to advise of a fault I thought might be an area fault (but had been going on a few hours). Called 3x - first to see if there was a logged fault (they said there wasn't). 2nd to report the fault (as it was another couple of hours on and still going on) to which they tested and said it was likely an area fault but booked the tech just in case. 3rd time was to cancel the tech as it was resolved (so must have been an area fault). They answered straight away every time and I was shocked there was no queue! All in all - it seems to be getting better
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote