View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 15:48   #114
johnymoonbase
Inactive

johnymoonbase is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Apart from India the customer services is excelent. I feel sorry for the customer services people. They must take a lot of abuse. I am not unhappy with customer services I am unhappy with the services I pay for that are always going off. It seems to me like the company thinks if customer services lick my but enough I will not be upset that my internet has gone off for the third time this month. I do not care how nice the customer services poeple are to me I will still be upset my Internet has gone off again.

The problem with Virgin is they take too long to repair area faults. According to technical support we had a signal issue for 3 months before it got fixed. A mate of mine has had intermittent issues in his area for 6 months and it is still not fixed. Now that is what upsets me.

If the services did not go off so often and when they did go off they were fixed quickly I would be happy. I know things breakdown or go wrong but should it take months to fix them? One time my phone line went down and I was asked to wait nine days for a technician to call at my house. My phone is very important to me. I suppose Virgin assume I have a mobile phone so it is ok for me to wait nine days?

So for me my customer dissatisfaction is not with customer services but with the services themselves. They go off too often and are not fixed quickley enough. Change that and I will be happy.
johnymoonbase is offline   Reply With Quote