View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 21:49   #69
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Official Star Wars Saga

It was my favourite of the three. I didn't think it would hit $1bn because it didn't have the explosive start the previous two did and it had a lot of popular criticism and appeared to grind to a halt around £650m so the fact that it managed to keep going and hit $1bn is very impressive. Love it or hate it, it just shows that no matter how bad a film is certain franchises seem destined to rake in the $$$ and it is sad because it doesn't encourage Disney/Lucasfilm to really try and do a proper job; they know people will watch it regardless of how little effort they pup into it or how badly they screw it up. I think the one exception to that in relation to Star Wars is Solo.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote