View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018, 19:02   #4277
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
In a lot of discomfort atm with mouth ulcers and gum inflammation and tbh I have never been in such discomfort before as the Hydrocortisone buccal tablets that my GP prescribed usually work fantastic when used alongside Corsodyl mouthwash but for some reason, this time around I'm just not getting the results.

Anyway, I called my dentist and he recommended Gengigel but I would need to ask the Pharmacist if both can be used together needless to say I went straight to Boots and the good news is I can use this gel 30 minutes after my prescribed medication I just need to make sure that the tablet is fully dissolved before applying the gel needless to say I bought it came home and applied it immediately and it has eased the discomfort slightly I'm pleased to say
Hope you get better of this soon Weenie
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote