View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 08:40   #2057
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Well that's kind of (kinda) what I was saying Den. There is a xenophobia about Europe, but we love German cars, going on Spanish holidays etc. Fine if we want to be 'little England' but let's not become a down market version of the country across 'The Pond'.
This is where you are wrong, as always.

There is no xenophobia with 'Europe', as in, the continent. There is issues with the 'EU', the corrupt institution in Europe.

Your disdain with America, is ignorance, the same ignorance you apply to democracy. The US is not down market. Sure, there are deprived areas, but UK has these too. Having been to America several times, there is nothing down market about it at all.

Oh, and I don't like German cars and I have never been to Spain, or elsewhere in Europe.