Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 19:24   #240
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
If Virgin Media UK was told to remove the SD Channels you listed it would have happen on January 7th.
I agree that is likely the timing, if it was going to happen, for it to occur. I was just saying that because on the day I posted what you quoted the Free To All Month had just expired, and that if ViacomCBS had some strange reasoning for keeping the SD channels during that offer, but not after, then that period ended that day.

People keep saying they want to launch 5USA HD, though I've never read anything other than talk on forums, never official sources saying that.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote