View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 14:38   #6942
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
No just ignorant to what is happening re-read what i post, i suspect one certain poster is trolling OB we know you don't troll. I have always found you to be a very pleasant poster.

I should of worded my post better though.
I have edited it, thankyou for pointing out how it was coming across.
Oddly enough it was OB who engaged with my post this morning. Not the other way round.

I don't think it's an unreasonable point to make that these rights didn't meet the reserve price, and there's an element of desperation on the part of the Premier League to get a new player into the market as Sky/BT clearly aren't going to bid much higher in the current market state.

Prime, which I subscribe to all year round, in December between free trials and even at £7.99 represents good value.

However even with millions of subscribers at that rate that's not going to add up to a £5bn bid in future for the rest of the rights.

How to get maybe 4 million people to pay in the region of £40 a month gets into the ballpark. Significantly more than Sky Sports on Now TV which frequently has deals.