View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 13:58   #61
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: When sky Q over internet begins, will you consider moving from VM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
From the description Sky X in Austria is not Sky Q over the internet - it may look like a Sky Q box in the picture but from what they say it's just a streaming box, very similar in capability to the Now TV Smartbox. The big difference is that it seems to have HD Sky channels, which Now TV still doesn't have (although the 720p is very good).
Sky Q over the internet was promised by Sky for 2018 but never materialised. HD Now TV has also been "coming soon" for some time.
I haven't dug the press releases out but is that how Sky worded it Q over the internet I genuinely can't remember ?

Sky over the internet will be an OTT solution in my opinion but a fuller service than that which Now TV currently is.

I'd imagine Comcast will want one platform , with Sky in Europe and Comcast in the USA.

Comcast streaming device wonder if they'll both employ the same tech

https://www.ubergizmo.com/2018/11/co...net-customers/
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote