View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 09:32   #387
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Like hell it is. It’s fear mongering BS of pure fantasy proportions.
Project fear # 2 has begun. This time to make us overturn the referendum result. These people will never stop, we've seen it all before. Ask the question, get the wrong result and keep asking it until you get the result you want.

The pro-EU brigade keep pitching up quoting one load of BS or another to support their case in arguing it's better for the UK to be within the EU when they have nothing to say about the future within that EU on its march towards homogenisation at the hands of the Brussels Eurocrats. They have nothing to say about any of the fundamental problems the EU is facing because to admit them would be to destroy their own argument. To remain in the EU will mean adopting the Euro and accepting life within a single European state made of dominoes. What bit of that don't these people get and why would they want to accept it?

---------- Post added at 09:32 ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
Evidence of what there is 41 publications I'm not about to read through all of them and I already knew about them.

So we stay in the EU and go down the Federal state path followed by the EU making it law that our currency change to Euros because to be in the club we have to be part of the club in the end.

Germany and France are at the top of the table when it comes to how things are run despite all the other countries. Take Greece as an example.

Proof as well when it comes to leaving you are bullied by those very same people that want world peace. They are trying hard to make it difficult as a warning to any others that step out of place.

If you are happy to be part of that so be it. I don't and no amount of white washing will change my mind.

I'm still waiting for WW3 btw
Correct.