Thread: Football Season 2018/2019
View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018, 22:47   #107
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2018/2019

Young has been less active in the dark arts in recent years. Even earned some of my plaudits for an outstanding performance against Sweden just gone. Just jaded and outmatched against Croatia. Overall had the best tournament of his international career as a utility player. But you can argue De Bruyne just walked right in. Then we'd have to start comparing the Bundesliga though.

I wouldn't worry about Jose. I'd be more worried that we're all so far behind City as of now. I feel like Liverpool are the only legitimate challengers. Yet united probably have the second strongest team in the league. Doesn't help that Paul Pogba is determined to become the Premier Leagues most expensive flop. Is it Mourinho or is this guy just not made for the Premier League. He has space and time at international level and in Italy and he was phenomenal.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 22-08-2018 at 22:54.