View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 19:56   #45
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: 2018 price rises

Huh...I never knew.

Must be rather coincidental that they keep offering cut price programing that they own the rights to though that may also be as my husband has been a customer for like 13 years now.

Thanks for the info - certainly explains how VM break even.

If Sky wanted to be cruel I suppose that they could just refuse to sell the rights of their network? They would lose the money they earn from VM though.

(Are you sure that they are prevented from doing so when it is not a case of hardware though? To provide the service for phone and broadband, Sky and others have to use BT's firm / hardware. It is not the same for Virgin as Sky has no monopoly at all).
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote