View Single Post
Old 31-03-2020, 22:36   #37
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Can I pause my skysports package while there is no live football on ?

I firmly believe that both VM and Sky can reduce the prices on all there products.

There must be thousands of customers now in cash restraints that cannot afford subs to these two companies.

Any thoughts on this.

Secondly it proves that football clubs have been hit in the pocket.

So maybe this will teach them a lesson of high salaries, and the cost of entry to grounds.

At the end of the day - its us that pay part of the clubs wages
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote