Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 17-01-2020, 11:03   #132
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
I would think that although the listings state ‘no longer available’ on the day it would just be a simple name change/rebrand and the schedule going forward being updated on the day as well as all config will be the same as well as the source feed.

I would doubt that they would do any testing in advance
I'd imagine many thought it would work like the 5Spike/Paramount change , in that 5Spike shows/schedule started showing in the schedule for Paramount if you scrolled to (and past) the change date.

Given it's not showing, the next guess would be it wasn't using the same space on the network, hence the test bit.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote