Thread: Amazon The Boys
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 22:21   #14
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Boys

Just finished it and I must say this was a fantastic surprise of a series. There have been a lot of scifi series coming out of Amazon and Netflix such as Origin, Nightflyer and Another Life which have been very sub par. The Boys was fantastic. It is very much like Game of Thrones where it isn't black and white and you don't have clear cut bad guys and good guys. I have enjoyed it so much so that I force rationed myself to one episode per night because I didn't want it to finish. I wish they had made a full season of 24 episodes to finish the current story because it would be a amazing for them to tell it all in one go and as it went along you could imagine the social media discussions going on and the hype building up. Shame they decided to spread it over multiple smaller seasons and we have now got to wait a year to find out what happens.

I loved how it ended, there is so much going on and all I can say is thank god we know it has already been renewed for a second season.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote