View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 11:48   #128
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story

When I refer to the SJW thing, I'm not referring to Rey per se, how about Admiral fcukwit Holdo, the 'feminist droid in Solo, the general 'man is bad, women is good' themes entering in the last few films, the last franchise that did that 'Ghostbusters' also flopped miserably, why is that?
We're all misogynist pigs?

Or perhaps we don't need that rammed down our faces all the time, Here's some examples of non SJW feminist friendly and palatable films.
Alien/Aliens, I'll toss in Terminator too for an added bonus.
Gasp, horror these came out in the 70's & 80's how progressive...

Fact of the matter is, people dislike continually being told they're something they're not.
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote