View Single Post
Old 24-10-2006, 15:33   #42
King Of Fools
Inactive

Services: 2 for £22 (Broadband Size: M and Phone Size: M), Free TV Size: M and fries!
King Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful oneKing Of Fools is the helpful one
Re: Good deal from virgin phone but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bo-peep View Post
when i rang last wk to ask a few questions i wasnt told about a credit check.i'm already a virgin customer and the guy said all he needed ( when i ring back) was my bank details ( for the DD) and i'd be up and running in half an hr.
I already have a Virgin post-pay PAYG SIM so have passed their credit check. Does anybody know whether I can have the £10 pm deal added to my current number or do I need to take out a new contract?
King Of Fools is offline   Reply With Quote