View Single Post
Old 22-10-2006, 17:01   #38
popper
Inactive

popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
Re: Good deal from virgin phone but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
That is what I would have thought as well, NTL have had thousands off me yet I can't be trusted with a phone for £10 a month, when I rang Virgin and pointed that out I was told sorry but there is nothing we can do.

Does anyone know the email addy of customer services at Ntl? I think I will email them and let them know how there customers are being treated, ok so it will do no good but it will make me feel better
theres a very good chance that it is infact NTL:tw (credit control?)that have placed your credit file in (unlawful?)default etc, and hence why Virgin in this case, are refusing you credit, in light of several posters here also saying they have failed , YOU should really think about finding out what ,when,who and why these bad marks etc are on your credit files, and have them removed ASAP by filling in an N1 county court application if need be.

its also werth restating that EVERY TIME some/any firm makes a check on your credit file, it will be registered there and if an undetermind number is found there, then that will also mean you fail the credit check so its not a good thing to keep asking Vodaphone to re-check you, you can check as often as you like as its marked as you checking your file, although im sure some automated checkers will ignore the fact its you checking you, and so might also fail you on that basis.

heres a link to (in this case a vodafone) default removal and how these companys dont like to remove your personal data to get you started.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...istress-2.html

rememeber its £2 +registerd post and postal order charge (easy tracking/proof for later)to get your credit file from each of the 3 main CRA'a , no more than that so dont let them con you into paying more unless you are ready to pay for instant online service, and that doesnt get you full access as you cant customise your request as easly.
popper is offline   Reply With Quote