View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 09:23   #1968
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

207 is a +1.

---------- Post added at 09:23 ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 ----------

I've been looking through my house's Favourites, and, as I suspected, the renumbering has make very little difference. Since we moved from Tivo to a V6, a while back now, roughly coincided with us pruning the +1s away so today's changes only made minor difference. Mostly it has grouped genres into logically similar genre groupings a little better, mostly in the Discovery part of the lifestyle category.

So although it looks big and complicated, today did very little. Though it needed done in my opinion.

I think the HD swaps from last week will change our viewing habits more as we didn't watch too much Discovery (250) or Animal Planet and previously waited for Discovery shows to appear on Quest HD. Certain channel's programming benefits more from HD than others. Not that that stops us watching SD, even genres that benefit from it, as likes of LoveNature SD gets regular viewing.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote