View Single Post
Old 26-07-2019, 15:30   #3448
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Tivo died yesterday hard work speaking to help line - 2 hours on phone spread over most of the day . "Wait three hours it might come back" is not a lot of help- anyway got engineer to come out this morning well impressed with that . Not sure why you guys are so excited about V6 but today ( so off service for around 22hrs ) the lovely lady put in and set up it for me. Amazon & Netflix both working well ,not sure if I will bother with Amazon as I still failed to note anything worth watching - over other shows I like. As I had to wait in for builder to come and quote I have been toying with it up till now!
The one thing I have not mastered is turning my TV off and on via the new remote. Yes it goes on and off ( As the sound is a sound box-not bar will not I am told work that , which would be very useful so any ideas most welcome) Its a Panasonic and does have blue tooth -fibre optic connection V6 to TV. If I turn off the TV which does work the box goes with it and on, turns on both as well . Not the end of the world but feel stupid not being able to work out why. I know please don`t say it Any tips regarding using it - don,t wish to plough pages and pages looking for tips -sorry even waiting in, life is to short for that!