Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 20:32   #2193
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit (New Poll Added)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Yes we said that about the Euro. Done a lot better than the pound over the last 3 years.

It's strange Brexiteers seem desperate for the EU to fail. In or out of the EU they are our largest trading partner, so it would directly affect us. Don't expect that bloke, who can't be mentioned, from over the pond to do us any favours. He along with Putin would be happy for the EU to break up. United we stand, divided we fall.
The pound has faltered owing to the uncertainty, that is all. It will rise again post Brexit.

I am a Brexiteer but I don't want the EU to fail.But it's because I know it will, due to the sheer inefficiency and mismanagement of Le Project, it is better to be out of it when the fallout spreads.

As Mick says, our trade with the EU will continue beyond Brexit, and our opportunities in the bigger world are vast. Your pessimism doesn't change those facts. Look again.

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

Quote:
We haven't being doing well in recent times for some reason. Our growth was temporarily boosted in the last quarter thanks to all our stockpiling for a Brexit that didn't happen !
Canada's the place to emigrate to if they let us in and don't get paranoid about immigration....
Canada, you say? You mean that country that just arranged that trade deal with the EU without being a member of it?

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
You keep calling it the corrupt EU, is nowhere else corrupt that we would be trading with outside the EU?
Oh yes, probably. But at least we wouldn't be IN it - just trading with it.

---------- Post added at 20:32 ---------- Previous post was at 20:27 ----------

Quote:
Good News. Chlorinated chicken will be coming out way soon ! Enjoy.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8914621.html
Me and Mick are vegetarians, so we're alright.
Better buy British, then, Mr K. The choice is yours. If you eat meat, of course, which you say you don't!

Last edited by OLD BOY; 15-05-2019 at 20:40.