Thread: Tivo V6 Free V6 box
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2018, 17:58   #268
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Free V6 box

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabasterLyn View Post
I'm beginning to regret getting ours. Just today the V6 box has gone offline half a dozen times, also the internet has gone down each time the box has, I am guessing the V6 box is going offline as the router in the SuperHub isn't working as well as the one in the old hub.

Never had any issues before and engineer No3 is coming round tomorrow and I doubt that will solve the issues as quite honestly I'm not sure how well trained they are. The one I had today told me that you can only run Apple products on an Apple Router, which is apparently a load of tosh. He did say these new SuperHubs are rubbish and suggested we go out and buy a gaming router, but why should we have to go out and spend a large amount of money just because VM can't sort out a hub that works as it should
The engineers do seem to be a particular poor quality these days, they used to be good. Keep ringing and getting them to come out till they fix it. Try the 'thinking of leaving' option when ringing, that usually brings results. Sounds like it's the new hub that's the issue, is it an SH3? I managed to hold on to my SH2ac.
Mr K is online now   Reply With Quote