View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 12:44   #737
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Probably because not many people like country music it's 50 years out of date
Much of its general image conveys it's all the same. But similar to Dance Music it has sub genres and crossovers with other genres e.g. bluegrass, which has a folk/blues/jazz vibe to it. Much of the more mainstream stuff now isn't like the mainstream stuff when I was much younger, you could almost say it wasn't Country and was only being labelled as such because of the accent of the singer.

I haven't actually properly seen Keep It Country (the Freeview TVs in the house tend to be locked to PSB channels most of the time), so I hope VM get its new incarnation of Spotlight TV. I'm curious how it has branched out from just Country.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote