View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 21:41   #73
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: More VM Jobs could be lost to the Philippines.

I look at it this way. We are paying for a service - no matter how much you pay.

You should get that service - 95% service, no one can supply 100%.

I have quite often called customer care agents and got a lot crap. Vodaphone supply the same CS as VM. And that is total crap. I have spoken with agents with VM and what they have, sorry l couldn't understand a word he was saying. He was speaking so fast. I told him to slow down.
I spoke with VM overseas call centre, they gave me a lot of twaddle. So l just put the phone down.

The CS is very poor. But this is the cheapest way VM want to operate. Big problem is that they don't put the 'cheap' wages onto us. They put our prices up.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote