View Single Post
Old 19-03-2008, 14:51   #1444
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
I understand how angry some are but cancelling now might be jumping from the frying pan to the fire. If this is not defeated now you might well jump to an isp that within your contract time decides "if they are doing it and making money i will too". Trust me i get the anger and disillusionment with VM i feel it as strongly as anyone and feel that after all the years i have been a customer with comtel\ntl\VM i deserve better treatment. But until the market splits into the ones that have phorm and those that make a full permenent commitment not to have phorm i think jumping ship could be causing more trouble and cost then it is worth atm.
On most ADSL providers that use Entanet the contract is one month yes 1month then mac and move on but Entanet have said they are not interested in dealing with phorm and the vISPs that they supply will be too small to attract Phorm. BT wholesale cannot use Phorm since this would break data protection for the companies they supply.