Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2020, 17:46   #883
SonicMaster
cf.geek

SonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of lightSonicMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

The list of HD channels available on Virgin Media that aren't available on Sky continues to grow, with Sky dropping Animal Planet HD from July 1st.

---------- Post added at 16:56 ---------- Previous post was at 15:45 ----------

I've noticed that VM has quietly dropped some of their kids on demand content. CITV and 'Virgin TV Kids' are no longer available in On Demand > Kids. I'm not sure if it was there before or not, but CITV isn't in Catch Up.

As a result, the red button menu on channel 700 has a couple of broken links, which result in the user getting bounced back to the menu - 'Playlists' and 'CITV'.

---------- Post added at 17:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

The Karaoke Channel app was removed from VM on 23 June.

I think it launched in 2010 and was included in the XL / Full House / Maxit TV packages, and not sure whether it was ever very popular.

As a result, the red button menu on channel 300 is looking rather sparse with only Vevo & Radioline. They could add BBC Sounds to make it look a bit better. Ideally they would get Spotify back.
SonicMaster is offline   Reply With Quote