View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 12:07   #341
none
Inactive

none is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nicenone is just really nice
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddcase View Post
The 2 most popular threads on the forum are about the free upgrade and this Phorm initiative. The timing of the upgrade is starting to look like a coincidental sweetener.

The best Phorm of defense is attack .
Indeed lol

Whats the point of having a speed upgrade if you have to slow it down with TOR in order to preserve what should already be a given ... your privacy

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 ----------

If you want to speak to someone about Phorm and how it will supposedly work you can try ringing VM’s retentions department on - tel: 0800 052 0870

This so far has been the only department that seems to be able to verbally relay any information regarding Phorm. One can only assume that there have been numerous cancellation enquires due to Phorm, and as such the retentions guys have been ‘readily briefed’ as to what to say.

So, did it alleviate my concerns and fears?

Hell no, not even close! Phorm (webwise) was completely and utterly played down as being nothing more than harmless marketing info. TBH I was almost lost for words with their woolly explanation of how it worked. As if somehow I was the overreacting fool for being so concerned with it!!!

So,

Has anyone else rung retentions to querry Phorm (webwise)?

If so, what were you told?

Did it put your mind at rest?