Thread: Football Season 2018/2019
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2018, 18:30   #145
iadom
Oh Lanky Lanky.

Services: 2 TV 360 boxes. 500mb BB, Phone line.
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
iadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny stariadom has a nice shiny star
Re: Season 2018/2019

Usually take the tram to Old Trafford, a no brainer as it is free. As it was a 3:00pm kick off today I decided I would drive down to give the car a chance to clear it lungs with a bit of the old 'Italian tune up' down the motorway. I parked at the huge Lowry Outlet Malls a 15 minute walk from the ground. I did suggest to the missus that if there was another 3:00pm kick off she could come with me, I would go to the match and she could have a couple of hours of retail therapy.

After today I have decided that if I ever drive down again she can go to the match and I will go shopping.

Wolves very lively going forward and fully deserved a point, if not more, United very poor.

Last edited by iadom; 22-09-2018 at 18:53.