View Single Post
Old 14-11-2017, 18:05   #17
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix free for 6 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
If you can accommodate the RF issue in some way, you'll not regret getting a V6. We have two of them - one in the bedroom and one in the lounge. You can watch recordings from the second box on the primary box, and vice versa, which is brilliant.

It really is unbelievably fast when compared with the Tivo, but the functionality is basically the same, apart from the wifi link between the boxes. I would certainly recommend that set up, although you could go all out for a third box, if you wanted another one! The telly tablet is a nice idea too, but a bit too expensive for me unless someone wants to buy me one for Christmas!
Cheers for advice OB I am wavering....it might cost a bit to get some hdmi kit to get the picture upstairs but i'm looking into it.
I'll probably ring up to ask for one and find the "free" offer is finished or they have no record of it
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote