View Single Post
Old 26-06-2015, 17:03   #20
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: 50% off Sky for new past ( 12 months) customers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebastion View Post
Took the bait and jumped ship too Sky. (after 17 years with virgin) I was paying Virgin on average £38-£40 a month for TVm, 50mb, Phone basic plus xtra box.. The last 3 months this is shot upto £48-£50. On top I was paying for NOW TV £6.99 entertainment and £5 for the Movies. Enough was Enough. Now on the Sky 50% 12 month deal which works out @ £44 per month. I listened too all arguments over the years about the Sky box versus V+ and now the Tivo. Also the ON Demand arguments, in reality there should be no arguing as Sky are MILES ahead of Virgin. You really do believe SKY do it better.
People will always argue these points about the STB'S from each provider , as for On Demand I completely agree Sky are streets ahead of VM when it comes to content specifically movies and catch up.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote