View Single Post
Old 18-11-2019, 22:50   #2473
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
I'm defending facts and the truth. I am unemployed and receive ESA and PIP, so I do know and have experience of the process.

The quote says "Sportsmen and women with diabetes are common". So not so rare. Also, "Sport, or exercise of some form, is recommended for all people with diabetes".
I’m, as ever, struggling to see the relevance as you attempt to clutch at straws here.

Quote:
Citizen's Advice.
You can even get it backdated to start from the date of the decision, thereby covering the gap between that date and the mandatory reconsideration. Of course that all depends on your GP still issuing medical notes.
You ‘can’ however I’d dispute your previous use of the ‘usual proess’. Can you advise me of the process the DWP put you down while appealing without any further intervention?

Quote:
All irrelevant in this case, because apparently it is fake news.
As is the fact you claim to receive both ESA and PIP. Of course, there’s no way to test the veracity of any such “claim” on your part. It would however be convenient for the purposes of misinformation to make such an assertion, without any mechanism to test it.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote