Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2019, 18:03   #3724
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
Not sure what thread you are reading but this specific post sequence relates to the political leaning of the Conservative Party membership.

So getting back to the subject:

https://leave.eu/deselect-these-shameful-tory-mps/

Here's the engine driving the new extremist agenda within the Conservative Party membership.

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:52 ----------

And here you have it Ladies & Gentlemen, look how far the termites have spread.

The perversion of the past is complete. History is revised and the new reality is set. The People voted for pain ...
The people voted for leaving the EU. They left it to the politicians to sort out the how.

I am tempted to say there's no gain without pain, but I do not buy the apocalyptic views of the remainers, who seem to be a pretty negative bunch to me.