Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2019, 17:33   #3722
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Or we are carrying out the will of the most vocal section of a minority of the electorate, if we really cared about the democratic will everyone eligible should've been made to vote and the options for leaving fully covered as although a sizable number probably did vote for no deal I doubt they all did and what's certain is no one campaigned for a no deal exit, why the people who told these whoppers aren't being held to account is beyond me.
Those that didn't vote either didn't care or didn't understand the consequences, so I don't see the point in a compulsory vote, not that I object to that priciple, which is applied in Australia, for example.

As for the no deal Brexit, I feel sure that most Brexiteers did actually vote for that, although this cannot be proved one way or another.

It certainly appears that a growing number of people are now calling for a no deal Brexit to get it done and dusted, so your second point is moot.