Old 14-06-2021, 20:19   #1361
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Oh please. The French government in particular are refusing to allow reasonability in operating the NI protocol. Meanwhile our people in NI are suffering and a sectarian war may be in the offing. Boris did a wretched deal and he has to take his share of the blame.

As to your insults, the Telegraph does not lead me, it follows my views. I don't read MP's blogs. I am a free thinker who voted Leave and am disappointed with the politicians' delivery of that.

Finally, when I use the term "enemy" everyone knows what is meant. Not "enemy" as in the Germans/Japs during WWI; but rather adversary and nasty at that.
So as most of us thought, you're just exaggerating for dramatic effect.

There were plenty of us saying Borris and his ilk are all slimeballs so everyone who voted for them and now are unhappy with the bucket of shit they've left us with have nobody to blame but themselves.

All those quotes from the telegraph I must have missed where you say The Telegraph are quoting me as saying/thinking..., and I remember the times you used to appear to hang on every word your MP said but to be fair you do seem to have stopped that recently so maybe you've seen through him. If I was trying to insult you, I'd just insult you. You'll know when it happens because the swear filter will have a funny turn . And before you accuse me of being a lefty remained, just think at least one of those descriptions would be wrong .
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote