View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 19:35   #13
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media very poor customer service

I have to agree that CS are lacking sometimes and the wait to speak to a human is far too long any time of day. In my experience CS manage adequately, when you finally get through, until you require an engineer visit to your premises.

My internet went down on Tuesday of this week, along with HD, On-demand and Catch-up TV. There was a fault with my SH3. It needed replacing.

Trouble is, the engineer visit time slots are too wide, especially for people who have to work regular 9.00 to 5.00 Hours. The available slots to book are 7.00 am to 12.00 noon and then 12.00 noon until 8.00 pm. Knowing this I asked that the operative on CS leaves notes for the engineer not to call until 5.30 pm. I was told that they may not read the notes! They certainly didn't!

Two days running an engineer called at 2.00 pm when I was out at work. Only today, Friday, when I don't normally work, did I get an engineer when I was in. The job was done within 30 minutes. Yet, I had to put up with no internet and substandard TV for over 48 hours. What are my chances of a refund?

The solution, surely, is to have a 5.00 - 8.00 booking slot. CS operatives agreed with me. They told me that half of their calls are from people re-booking engineer appointments.

Last edited by roughbeast; 12-10-2018 at 19:55.
roughbeast is online now   Reply With Quote