View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 22:22   #5005
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Black Panther: 8/10

Another excellent film from Marvel and imho very cleverly done. As soon as I saw the trailer I asked myself how they were going to have all that technology in an alleged backwards third world culture back they got the balance absolutely perfect and made it very believable. Same goes for the action; the scenes are superb and it isn't just a rehash of what we have seen in Captain America and Iron Man. I said "wow" a couple of times and again, they struck a perfect balance between the technological combat and the physical combat which Black Panther is supposed to do. It was all very believable as well, I said "shit" and "ow" a few times. The technological side of things is very clever and in keeping with their culture so it is all new stuff which we haven't seen before.
The music was very good (and better than Ragnarok), you have the normal orchestral soundtrack blended with African tribal style music which suited the tone of the film vry well.
The only negative (and it isn't really a negative) if I had to be picky is that there are a couple of one-liners which are supposed to be funny that aren't but it is trivial because there other bits which are supposed to be funny and are hilarious.

There are two post credit scenes, one about two mins after the main credits and another one right at the very end. You need to stay for the second one right at the end because it feeds directly into Infinity Wars.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote