View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 22:10   #5001
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Well, last night, at the cinema, I saw the new Clint Eastwood directed film, "The 15:17 to Paris".

Interesting film telling the life stories of 3 US soldiers that prevented a terrorism related mass shooting on a Thalys train from Amsterdam to Paris (the titular 15:17 to Paris). Generally it is good, apart from the fact that Clint took a gamble by having the 3 soldiers play themselves. They aren't great actors, so their performances, while they are playing themselves, seem a little off. I *think* Clint was trying to do something different, and say thank you to these men, but I think the film would have been better had they been played by professional actors.

6 out of ten, and I think had it had devent performances from the lead actors it might well have been 8.
Eastwood is increasingly letting politics enter his films in a way that harms them. All down hill from Mystic River.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote