View Single Post
Old 30-01-2021, 09:06   #48
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Backlash as BBC teaches NINE year olds there is 100 Genders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Well two things here:

1. I am happy to refer to people on an individual basis how they wish to be addressed. Even how stupid and totally incongruous to the English language it may be, and I will address people how they wish to be addressed on an individual basis.

2. I will not however be “told” how address another person. I will not conform to compelled speech. Secondly what are these other “genders”? Outside of the male/female/trans I’ll Stretch to Bi ( although that is a sexuality) what are the definitions of the other 94 genders?
A hundred of them? That's asking a lot..Especially on social media when you really have no idea who is on the other side of the screen.