View Single Post
Old 30-08-2018, 08:48   #5557
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcimedes View Post
I woke up one day and noticed a rash on my arm. Wife said that looks like shingles. Phoned doctor and told come in immediately and given some pills. No symptoms at all. Sometime later called in for shingles vacination.

My comiserations as I hear it can be bad.

Thank you arcimedes, I wasn't aware of the shingles vaccination until just recently, I feel I should have been called in by our surgery as I am in the age bracket for it. I am going to wait until it goes away and then get the jab, as apparently you can get shingles more than once, what a nightmare that would be.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote