View Single Post
Old 13-03-2019, 17:35   #444
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
That's only for certain parts of the country for now. It's Channel 4 London that's changing to HD on 104, so it'll be anyone that gets that version of Channel 4.

Channel 4 for other regions is staying as both SD and HD for now.
My TiVo box has reveal that I have been give an new Channel 4 HD Channel in the last few days - Has to give it an new Thumb up today.

Also Total Channels has gone up by one since Monday Night in my area.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote