View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 19:00   #443
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I’m talking about the quantity of quality programmes. This has gone down over the last couple of years. I’m surprised you’ve not noticed this.
There are literally loads of quality shows available in fact if I check boxsets I'm spoilt for choice , if I could be bothered I'd list them both Showtime and HBO put out regular decent shows.

Don’t forget with both Virgin and Sky it’s not just the content you are paying for , the hardware you record with has to be regularly updated with new innovations plus many other costings such as service calls..

Last edited by muppetman11; 12-03-2019 at 19:13.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote