Thread: PS5 thread
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2020, 10:48   #123
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PS5 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l think apart from the real hard gamers many will wait a while before they start considering whether to purchase a PS5.
Possibly but we have to remember these new consoles are backwards compatible with the previous generation, some people will still be using day one ps4s and Xbox One's so they may feel it's time for an upgrade.

And the thought of near instant loading is a huge plus, I gave up trying to play The Witcher 3 because the loading was insane, but with the new consoles especially newer games there won't be loading screens.

I will try and refrain from buying to early like I did with my Xbox One, if I had held off I would have come to my senses and got the PS4 far sooner as it was much better, atlleast in my opinion.