View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 14:12   #13537
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

@ Tinky thank you, he is at work atm getting trained on the tills and while there he going to ask if possible that his additional day's of Monday & Tuesday be removed as he needs day's to focus on his schooling, he is just going to be truthful and tell them that he never fully understood that he was basically contracting himself to these day's he just thought he was writing what day's and times he would be available for overtime when needed he did not know that by stating these day's he was committing himself fully to Tesco with no get out clause as this would become part of his contract.

My youngest got his exam results today and it's what we expected tbh he failed Biology & Graphic Communication no surprise it was subjects he was made to do and he really did them with no passion at all, in fact, he hated them so it was not a shock when he told us he would not be focusing on them as he saw them as a waste of his time as these two subjects have no bearing to his chosen career as a secondary school teacher. The subjects he wants to teach are Drama & Religious, Moral and Philosophical Studies.

I did feel sorry for him today as he was really disappointed at getting a B in Religious, Moral and Philosophical Studies he thought he would get an A but knowing my son this will make him more focused to do better in Highers as his Mother I'm delighted and I personally think a B is fab. I did try and tell him that a B was a fantastic mark but he just said but Mum I'm capable of an A, I do feel he put's far too much pressure on himself at times and just wish he would not be so hard on himself tbh but he has been that way since he was a toddler he had to do it himself I remember he would accept no help in tying his shoelaces I don't know how many times he made me late by doing this lol and then God love him, 9 times out of 10 his dinner would be cold by the time he ate it as he wanted to cut his own dinner whereas his brother would always take the easy option and accept help.

I think his Dad and I will be getting a tutor in to help with his Maths this year as this is his weakness but will need to ask him if he is ok with that, after all, we did this for our eldest as Maths was also his Achilles heel but with the help of a tutor he passed his higher and look where he is now in his dream job

Drama National 5 award A
English National 5 award A
Graphic Communication National 5 award F
History National 5 award B
Religious, Moral and Philosophical Studies National 5 award B
Mathematics National 4 award P
Spanish National 5 award P