View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 10:00   #12785
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Well my happy thought is tinged with a tiny moan. I was dreading work yesterday as I would have had to be with 2 people who succeed in pushing my buttons quite spectacularly, so I was called in to switch my jobs at short notice. Which I was VERY happy about. The moan is, the manager who took me in the end didn't tell the one I was supposed to be with; so for 2 hours I was down as a no show for work. All sorted now, but I am fully expecting to be called in for a disciplinary with my manager for it.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote