View Single Post
Old 17-11-2021, 08:15   #7000
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
Talking of the dreaded colonoscopy, I had one just over 2 years ago. I didn't have any sedation but wish I had, they did have gas and air available though which helped. I never knew just how deep a human could inhale and for how long... let me tell you it's very long and very, very deep.

And they hadn't finished with me there, after that, they literally spun me around and did the endoscopy! They assured me that they were not going to use the same camera that had just been up my anus. Saying that, I really didn't care, I was still higher than a kite from all that endless sucking I'd done less than a minute ago! The cylinder / tank must have looked like an empty crushed coke can.
This was my second Colonoscopy and this time l asked for sedation and l have to say it was a good decision given how l felt during and after the first one.