View Single Post
Old 28-01-2019, 09:00   #18
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Holocaust Memorial Day: 'Shocking' levels of denial remain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
In 1993 I was working in Poland and went to see Schindler's List at the cinema. You actually had to book seats at all of the multiple cinemas showing it - that was the level of interest.

Anyway, coming out of the cinema, people were muttering about something; my colleague interpreted to me and said that they were complaining about why did the film only focus on Jews and not on the millions of Poles who also suffered.

What were the Jews depicted in the film if not Poles? Anti-Semitism hadn't ended then and I doubt now.
I was about to say before I read the last paragraph that the many of the Jewish people Schindler saved were Polish. I believe the vast majority in fact because his factories were in Poland (i think).
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote