View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 22:05   #4106
Chloé Palmas
Inactive

Services: Sky HD (2 TB / 1.5 TB MultiRoom) Sky Fiber Max
Chloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation eraChloé Palmas has entered a golden reputation era
Re: What have you just bought?

I worry that I am mutton dressed up as lamb too much though. Doesn't help that in the area I live everyone starts behaving 70 when they hit 40!

I don't think that I behave in the most dignified way at the best of times, lol.

---------- Post added at 22:05 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
About 50 pairs of shoes l gather jo are in your shoe storage area.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
I refuse to divulge the number on the grounds that it could be used to support a divorce due to unreasonable behaviour.
Lol, if my husband saw this he might try trade me in for you if you are so considerate like that. I think I have gone through over 50 pairs in the last 3 years or so. (Not counting how many heels I have replaced etc - though this place has terrible and uneven ground) and the fact that my feet don't grow in my late 20s etc.

He thinks that I go overboard, lol.
Chloé Palmas is offline   Reply With Quote