View Single Post
Old 25-06-2017, 22:35   #12227
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Yes, while I am happy to be leaving because of the backstabbing etc, I am quitting because I have to look after my Nan while she has treatment for 3 brain tumours.
Mark as Osem has said please claim carers allowance and contact social work as they can offer advice on aids that your Nan may need and be entitled to as I know my Mum got a wheelchair, hospital bed etc. We never claimed carers allowance but wish we had but unfortunately we thought it was means tested and have just recently found out that it is not, apparently thousands go unclaimed each year, so please claim as I reckon your Nan will be entitled to this benefit. Your Nan may also be able to get a alert system put in, I know in Scotland the local council gives this service so maybe that would be also worth inquiring about.

I 2nd what Jo has said "You are a Grandson to be proud of Mark. Remember we are here for you when you need us"

Take care Mark