View Single Post
Old 20-02-2018, 22:07   #2135
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
What if the majority of us want to live in a mad max dystopian wasteland, why won't that man respect the will of the people. Let me guess brexit won't cause this future outcome but electing Corbyn will, let me paint a picture neither outcome will make that much difference to the vast majority of us, we'll just plod along as before brexit or before Jez or before Trump or before who or what ever.
I think DD was throwing a bone to the Brextremists before telling them that regulatory alignment will pretty much continue as the world operates to increasingly global standards.